Library Departments and Staff
Email Wendy Rawson
Access Services manages the circulation, acquisition and deselection of books and library materials. Contact Access Services for questions concerning:
- Library cards and accounts
- Overdue fees
- Lost or damaged items
- Purchase requests
Access Services Manager
Email Phil Hansen
The Adult Services team is responsible for the collections and services offered to adult users of the Fitchburg Public Library. Some of the key services provided by the department include:
- Selection of adult fiction and non-fiction materials
- Selection of adult audiovisual materials including CDs, DVDs and audiobooks
- Programs and events such as book talks, book discussion groups, movie screenings, adult classes, etc.
- Provision of reference services
Adult Services Manager
Email Kate Hull
Electronic Services manages the digital resources the library offers, and provides technical support for library equipment and programs. Some of the services provided by Electronic Services include:
- Online subscription databases
- Maintenance of the library's webpages
- Technology related programming and consulting
- Meeting room reservation system
Electronic Services Librarian
Email Allison Coshenet
The Youth Services team plans and delivers a range of services for children and teens ages 0 to 18. Key services provided by Youth Services are:
- Selection of fiction and non-fiction materials for kids and teens
- Selection of audiovisual materials for kids
- Planning events such as storytelling troups, educational guest speakers, magic shows, etc.
- Planning and delivering youth programs including storytime, video gaming night, teen book discussion groups, etc.
- Oversight of the Teen Library Council
Youth Services Manager
Email Tim Powers
Questions/comments? Call (608) 729-1760 or email us.
Page updated: 9/6/2013